Saturday, November 8, 2008

Nach Baliye 4 and Bigg Boss

My former classmate Megha Gupta is on Nach Baliye 4. I saw her dance just once before on the first episode and I didn't think she was all that good.

However, my mom being a fan of such dance and singing competitions made me watch another episode. Yesterday, Megha and beau Naman were just fabulous dancing to my new favourite song Desi Girl from Dostana... Megha was brimming with energy and there was so much fun in their dance.

The judges gave them a total of 24 points and Farah even called them the 'most beautiful looking couple' on the show. Kudos and hope they win.

I am somehow hooked onto Bigg Boss... I'm surprised because I hated the first season and must have forcefully seen about 4 episodes... I think Rakhi Sawant turned me off.

This year is pretty interesting. Not that, the creative team is doing anything but the people inside are pretty bitchy which I guess is interesting. It's kinda reminding me of Johnny Gaddaar... the audience knows everything but the inmates dont.

I hate Raja Choudhary. He has no respect for anyone especially women... I can very well imagine why his hot wife left him. His ego and pride is larger than his acting career. I'm vouching for Ashutosh and Zulfi to win but Rahul Mahajan seems to be the favourite. Diana Hayden got out. I liked her and thought she was a genuine person unlike Raja and Rahul.

That being said I'm not an Indian television fan by any means. The second season of HEROES (not the Salman movie) begins on 16 with two back to back episodes... whoopieeeeeeeeeeee!!

No comments: