Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Favourite scene from Notting Hill


Have attached a clipping from my favourite romantic film of all time Notting Hill.

Personally it's one of the most simplest and most effective dialogues I have ever seen. If you haven’t seen the movie you probably won’t find this very touching. Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts do an amazing job- brilliant chemistry throughout the film.

William (Hugh Grant): I live in Notting Hill. You live in Beverly Hills. Everyone in the world knows who you are, my mother has trouble remembering my name.

Anna Scott (Julia Roberts): I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

I don’t know if anyone but me thinks these are good… well, I don’t really care. But please please watch the movie at any cost… Whoopsidaisies!

1 comment:

LAHORE SE MUMBAI said...

I remember this dialogue very well, it is also one of my favourite dialogues. SIMPLE, TOUCHING