Friday, December 26, 2008

The worst song sequence ever!!

On youtube there are many videos which say best car chase sequence ever, best comedy scene ever, best fight sequence ever and honestly none of them actually are... but my friend Diti mailed me this link of youtube which says Worlds Most Pathetic Dance Video and without a doubt I truly second that.

This dude is hilarious and makes Sunny Deol look like Michael Jackson. You have to believe me on this... I didn't believe Diti but I do now... simply incredible... I can't really believe somebody actually shot this and didn't realize how bad it actually is...

It's literally like a bunch of illiterate retards out of a tabela who have dreams of making and acting in films...

Have uploaded the video and you can also chek it out on youtube on the following link

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=LYUBL4cWSO8

Don't forget to read the text comments on youtube...

No comments: